Dedication You Need, Results You Deserve.
  • $6.5 Million Construction Accident/Premises Liability
  • $18 Million Car
  • $17.55 Million Trucking Accident Brain Injury
  • $7.2 Million Product Liability Vehicle/Brain Injury

What to Do After a Slip-and-Fall Accident

Slip-and-fall accidents can occur in some of the most unexpected places in California. If you live in San Diego, you may be running errands at your local supermarket or going to the movies for date night when suddenly, without warning, you wind up unconscious on the floor. It isn’t until you’re lying in a hospital bed that you realize a spilled liquid or a loose floorboard caused your injury.

When you know you weren’t at fault for your slip-and-fall accident, you could be able to take legal action and recover compensation for your injuries. A San Diego personal injury lawyer from The Kindley Firm, APC, may be just what you need to demand justice.

Prove Liability for Your Slip-and-Fall Accident

Under California’s premises liability law, it’s possible to sue the property owner of the property on which your slip-and-fall accident occurred. If you can prove that the property owner was negligent in maintaining their property or warning you of the hazard that caused your injury, then you may win a settlement.

Recover Damages in Your Slip-and-Fall Accident Claim

If you have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit, then you can recover both economic and non-economic damages for your slip-and-fall accident. Your economic damages may include medical expenses and lost income. Non-economic damages may include pain and suffering and emotional distress.

Consult a San Diego Personal Injury Attorney

A slip-and-fall accident can be unexpected and traumatic. When an injury changes the course of your life, you must take legal action if you hope to recover quickly. Discussing your case with an experienced attorney can provide you with the support needed to move forward with a claim.

If you’re ready to schedule a free consultation with a San Diego personal injury lawyer from The Kindley Firm, APC, call 619-550-1313 or fill out the contact form below.



  • No fees unless we win
  • No obligation to continue beyond the case review
  • Get all your legal questions answered
Nameyour full name
Phone Numberyour full name
Tell us about your casemore details
0 /
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!

Schedule A Free Consultation

Start live chat with our team?