Dedication You Need, Results You Deserve.
  • $6.5 Million Construction Accident/Premises Liability
  • $18 Million Car
    Accident
  • $17.55 Million Trucking Accident Brain Injury
  • $7.2 Million Product Liability Vehicle/Brain Injury

Santee Personal Injury Lawyer

When you’ve been injured in an accident you didn’t cause, you deserve to be compensated. Get in touch with a Santee personal injury attorney who will fight to get you compensation for all you’ve suffered at the careless hands of another.

No one is immune to being injured in an accident, but it’s certainly something you try to prevent. Unfortunately, even when you are careful, you can still be injured, often because of the negligence of others.

Whether you were injured in an auto collision on California State Route 52 or harmed in a boating accident at Santee Lakes Regional Park, if your accident was due to someone else’s carelessness, you may be able to seek compensation.

Filing a personal injury claim against a negligent party can allow you to recover the compensation you need to pay for accident-related medical costs, missed wages, and other financial burdens your accident has placed on you. Call a Santee personal injury lawyer from The Kindley Firm, APC, for help filing your claim.

Examples of Santee Personal Injury Cases

You’ve surely seen a news story about someone who filed a personal injury claim because he or she was harmed by another person’s negligent actions. California law holds that each person is responsible for his or her own actions and that everyone must take care not to cause others harm.

Anytime someone causes you harm because he or she wasn’t taking proper care, those actions could qualify you to file a personal injury claim, regardless of how you were injured.

There are some common types of personal injury cases, and those have been listed for you below. Even if your accident doesn’t fit in these categories, a personal injury lawyer in Santee may still be able to help you with your case:

  • Auto collisions
  • Product liability
  • Premises liability
  • Nursing home abuse and elder abuse
  • Construction accidents

California Negligence Laws and Personal Injury Lawsuits

After an accident, the two most important factors to determine are who caused it and whether negligence was involved. You can pursue damages from the at-fault party that are proportionate to the percentage of blame that party holds. On the other hand, the amount of compensation you receive will decrease if you hold some of the blame.

If you were, for instance, 20 percent responsible for your accident, you could still seek compensation from the other party. However, you would only receive the remaining 80 percent of the compensation awarded to you. This is a concept known as comparative negligence.

Don’t delay in filing your claim. California law only allows an injured person to file a personal injury claim within two years of the date of the injury.

Get Help from a Santee Personal Injury Attorney

Santee is a safe and wonderful place to live, but even in the safest cities, you can still be injured due to the negligence of others. Filing a personal injury claim can help you recover the losses you’ve experienced as a result of your injuries.

The Kindley Firm, APC, has a Santee personal injury lawyer available to take your call. We focus on personal injury cases, which means we have the know-how to get you fully compensated. Call for a free case review at 619-550-1313, or complete the contact form below.

GET STARTED TODAY

FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
FOR YOUR INITIAL CASE REVIEW

  • No fees unless we win
  • No obligation to continue beyond the case review
  • Get all your legal questions answered
""
1
Nameyour full name
Phone Numberyour full name
Tell us about your casemore details
0 /
Previous
Next
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!

Schedule A Free Consultation

Start live chat with our team?